Skills & Training Centre
Part of the process of evaluating your current position in life means taking a critical look at where you are, and what you need to help you move in the right direction. PLUS40 have considered some of the most immediate areas for growth, and have developed training courses around these important topics.
All of these self-help courses should take around 2-3 hours to complete, and have been developed exclusively for PLUS40 members to use for free!
Simply click on the links below, and you'll be on your way to a new you! You must be a registered member of PLUS40 to be able to download the documents provided.
PLUS40 Self Help Resources
You must be a registered member to access these resources!
- 29 Career Management Tips
- The Best Way to Organise your Job Search
- The Career Blueprint
- Shorten Your Next Job Search
- The Rules of the Resume Game
- The 11 Steps in Career Transition
- Overcoming Age Discrimination
- Building Leadership Skills
- How to use your Personal Career Development Profile (PCDP) - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED READING
- Creating The Perfect Resume
- The Here and Now
- Getting The Job You Really Want
- Building Your Self Esteem and Confidence
- Helpful Hints for Job Interviews
- Effective Listening
- Realistic Goal Setting
- FREE QUIZ - What Would I Like To Do?
- Trade Careers - Where To Begin
- Skills for the Future - Government Funds For Training
- Job Prospects - What Would Be Best For Me?
- The Job Guide
- What should I know about Employment Contracts?
- Can I work legally in Australia?
- What should I know before I start a new job?
PLUS40 Online Training
If you are looking to learn new skills to assist you in your current job, increase your chances of finding the perfect job, landing that promotion, or just to learn for personal use, then the PLUS40 Online Skills Enhancement Centre is for you.
With an easy to use navigation system, even the newest of computer users can find information to meet their requirements in this vast website quickly and easily.
We have hundreds of professionally developed online IT and soft skills training courses available for a wide range of skill levels. As a member you will benefit from a new dimension in education and training. An annual membership costs just $399 including GST and grants you full access to each and every training course within the 12 full months of your subscription. There are no additional fees to pay and no hidden costs. You can study what you choose, at a pace that suits you.
- FLEXIBLE - You learn at your own pace in your own time.
- MOTIVATIONAL - You won't become de-motivated by missing fixed time lessons.
- COST EFFECTIVE - Low cost allows you to develop skills on a small training budget.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE - Our courses are professionally developed with strict quality assurance guidelines.
Career Communiqué Live - "Unleash your true potential. Boost your career success!"
Want to join the Career Communiqué Live community where you can access empowering topics to begin unleashing your true potential and boosting your success toward a career that you love? Then join us on our complimentary weekly telecalls (each Tuesday from 8.00 pm to 8.45 pm AEST) brought to you by Advanced Employment Concepts.
Topics we will be covering:
- Resume Writing
- Interviewing Techniques
- Career Planning & Advancement
- Work/Life Balance
- Stress Reduction
- Performance Enhancement
- How to position yourself for Internal Promotion
- and much, much more...
Free 8 week e-course: 8 key steps to expose, exploit and conquer the hidden job market
Developed specifically for job seekers who want to throw off the shackles of job search confusion and despair to gain control of their search, and fast-track the job offer and their careers. Are you one of these job seekers?
Career Communiqué x-Press
Empowering articles to unleash your true potential toward a career that you love!
Links to Free Online Training
PLUS40's Online Training site also provides hundreds of free online tutorials. Tutorials range from entry-level texts on using word processors through to advanced techniques in web development/database design, network routing, as well as personal and professional development. This site provides a wealth of information in a simple to use environment.
Make sure you scroll down past the ads at the top of the site to access the free tutorials.
Click here to visit PLUS40's free tutorial website.
Links to External Training Organisations
We've done the work for you and created a short list of other organisations that might be able to assist with your preferred method of upskilling.