Frequently Asked Questions
What can PLUS40 do for Employers?
PLUS40 is in the unique position of being able to assist you with your attraction and retention issues nationally. From providing the largest pool of skilled and experienced candidates for your branches/head office to cost effectively recruit from, to designing policies around this issue, to baseline age/cost audits of your current staff base, to training your managers in world's best practice recruitment and management methodology, as well as outplacement and assessment services.
PLUS40 can offer 3 key services to Employers -
- Recruitment Services - PLUS40 is firstly a Recruitment Agency that finds you the best skilled and experienced employees to match your business needs, with the understanding that all our candidates are over 40 years of age. The benefit is that they all walk through the door generally bringing over 20 years experience in your industry, required task or specific skills with them from day one! Our One-Off Upfront Placement Fees are amongst the lowest in the industry at 10% of the base annual salary plus super, for our Self Service option.
- Consulting Services - PLUS40 can offer a range of expert consulting services including Age Audits of your workforce, Retirement / Resignation Intentions Surveys, Attraction and Retention Policy Development, Training of Your Recruiting Line Managers and Psychometric Assessment Services.
- Training Services - PLUS40 has access to world class online training courses to cost effectively provide self-paced skills enhancement and workplace ready qualifications. PLUS40 also has strategic alliances in place with numerous Registered Training Organisations who can also deliver VETAB accredited qualifications to your staff - either individually or for a group of staff through in-house delivery.
Call us NOW on 1300 PLUS40 (1300 758 740) or
download our Position Survey Form to get started on defining
- the tasks you need filled
- the skills required to complete those tasks
- the qualities you are looking for in a person with the appropriate skills.
PLUS40 is able to provide you with a range of personality and behaviour assessment reports for managing your career. All reports are provided by Balance at Work Pty Ltd, using Harrison Assessments. The Harrison Assessment gives an accurate measurement of your suitability to a range of careers, based on a short online questionnaire. A detailed report is available to you within 24 hours of completing the report. More detailed analysis and consultation is also available on request. Reports are available for $89 per report including GST.